Saturday, January 18, 2014

Welcome to Rabbit Food & Running Shoes!

Welcome to Rabbit Food & Running Shoes!
I have come to the point where I am done sitting on the side line of my own life. I am taking charge of my health and fitness! It's going to be a long journey but it's time to get started!


I have my gym bag packed and ready to go, and my fitness calender planned out all the way through February. My biggest focus this next month is cardio. It's my weakest spot, but I am so determined to be able to run! I hope by the end of this summer I will be running my first 5k!


Adding to my new fitness routine is my new eating habits! This is the section of my life I am needing to change the most. I have been a vegetarian for 6 years now. However, I never seemed to eat vegetables.. hmm. That's going to change! Meal planning is underway.

I know this journey is going to be long and difficult at times, but I'm excited for this new chapter in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment