Monday, January 20, 2014

First Workout Day!

Today was a great day!


Breakfast was one of my muffins I made yesterday, and a strawberry peach banana protein smoothie!


For lunch, I had a veggie pita. I took a Flatout brand pita and stuffed it full of lettuce, tomato, tofu, and 1 slice of cheese and a little mustard. Then I made some soup to go with it.


About an hour after lunch, I went to the gym. Today was leg and ab day.
Work out:
Legs:
180 lb. leg presses - 3 sets of 10
30 squats
30 hamstring curls
30 calf raises

Abs:
25 crunches
25 side crunches (both sides)
30 second plank
30 second side plank (both sides)
25 crunches
25 side crunches (both sides)

Cardio:
Biking - 45 minutes
8.70 miles - Up Hill

For a snack after, I had pretzel crisps and peanut butter with some peach tea.


For dinner, I had a huge spinach salad and a small side of veggie pasta.

Tomorrow is my first run! Super nervous but excited! I have never been a runner.. ever, so this is new and exciting. Hopefully I won't fall on the treadmill, though. That would really suck. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment